Learn More about My Alarm Center's commitment to protecting customers and the communities we serve.
To Our Valued Customers,
My Alarm Center is dedicated to the protection of our customers and the communities we serve. As an essential services provider, we are committed to continuing to keep your family, homes, and businesses secure during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The health and safety of our customers, team members, and business partners are at the center of all our decisions and response efforts.
We are fortunate to have a technologically, robust organization with a strong business continuity plan in place to support our customers through this pandemic. You rely on us for peace of mind, and we understand the responsibility that entails. Meeting this responsibility 24/7 and without interruption is our primary focus.
Protecting Our Customers
- Monitoring Alarm Services will continue to be supported 24/7. We currently have bi-coastal Monitoring Centers that provide full redundancy to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Customer Support will be available 7 days a week during regular business hours.
- Technicians are available to provide onsite service support to troubleshoot or repair systems.
- Our online customer portal is accessible to assist with most account-related requests 24/7.
- Any team member who may be sick has been asked to stay at home – no exceptions.
Supporting & Keeping Our Team Healthy
- Team members in our offices, including Customer Support, have been fully mobilized to work remotely and will continue to provide technical support and other essential phone service support during regular business hours.
- We have shared, and continue to share, all preventative and hygiene recommendations from the CDC and WHO with our staff. Preventative health measures for employees have been implemented — everything from increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning to adjusting our practices to ensure the recommended social distancing guidelines.
- Customers have been respectfully asked to notify us if they feel sick, have been in contact with anyone who may have been exposed to COVID-19, or have traveled recently so that we can reschedule on site appointments after 14 days of self-quarantine.
- We have provided cleaning, sanitation, and protective gloves to our field service teams to help reduce the risk of disease transmission among employees and the public.
Please consider using our customer portal for non-emergency requests:
As our team focuses on emergency service, we ask that for all non-emergency requests, you register and submit your request through our online customer portal. If you do not already have an online account, you can easily register here using your email address and account number.
Through the portal you can:
- Request a Service Call & Customer Service Questions
- Make A One Time Payment Online
- Set Up Automatic Bill Payments
- Check Your Account Balances
- Request an Insurance Certificate
- View Your Invoices
- Request Lawn Signage
Please contact us to reschedule your service appointment IF:
- You or someone in your household feels sick, or has been in contact with anyone who may have been exposed to COVID-19
- You have already scheduled a service appointment and feel uncomfortable receiving our team in your home
At My Alarm Center, protecting your home, business, and family will always be our top priority. We will continue to work hard to provide life safety services and remain steadfast in maintaining best practices for the health and safety of our customers and our team.
Let us know if you need anything; we are here to support you.