We all know that football season is just on the horizon. This year you can try out the full home automation experience while watching the big game. Home automation will change the way you view football!
- The Theater Experience: With home automation, you’ll have the ability to use smart lights and shade controls to create an immersive theater experience. The best part is that you can change the lighting without having to get off the couch.
- Wireless Speakers: Wireless speakers can be strung throughout your entire house so even if you must go into another room you’ll still be able to hear the game. If you have to use the bathroom, you won’t miss a thing!
- Smart TVs: Smart TVs can be controlled with your phone or some use voice commands. More importantly, smart TVs can be used to record the games you miss. If you’re watching one game you can record another game simultaneously and watch it later. You can even hook the TV up to your phone and receive alerts when guests arrive or if you get any emergency calls you simply must take. If you have security cameras out front, you can see who’s there when the doorbell rings. With your phone and a set of smart locks, you’ll be able to unlock the door as well.
- Smart Thermostat: Why worry about the weather? Program your smart thermostat to always keep your game viewing room at your preferred temperature. If it gets colder or warmer outside, the thermostat will automatically adjust and keep your man cave perfect.
- Ordering Food: Don’t waste time making dinner or running out to pick up a pizza. You don’t even need to call any more. Many places allow you to order and pay online only alerting you when the food is at your front door.
- Scenes: Home automation lets you create scenes that, with the press of a button, transform your room. When the game is on you turn on the “Game On” scene which dims the lights and lowers the shades as well as turns off your phone ringer so you can’t be disturbed. When there’s a commercial break you hit the “Commercial” scene which dims the audio so you can’t hear the commercial and lights up the room so people can refresh their drinks and go to the bathroom.
My Alarm Center provides home automation services for the local Philadelphia area. They would be more than happy to provide your home with the best equipment to change how you watch the game. Try out home automation this football season and see how much better the game can be!